Please be advised, as part of the State-of-Good Repair program, the city is inspecting the sewer system in various parts of the city, including Ward 25.
Sewers along the following streets in Ward 25 will be inspected:
- Lawrence Avenue from Wanless Crescent to Mildenhall Road
- Bayview Avenue from Scenic Millway to Valley Road
- Bayview Avenue from Lawrence Avenue to Kilgour Road
- Mount Pleasant Road from Sheldrake Boulevard to Erskin Avenue
- York Mills Road from Old York Mills Road to Old Yonge Street
- York Mills Road from Scarsdale Road to Upjohn Road
- Don Mills Road from The Donway North to The Donway South
See full map below.
The inspection work will take place overnight between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m from Sundays to Thursdays. It is expected to take approximately 2-4 hours to complete each area. There will be no requirement to enter any residences to complete this work.
Residents will experience noise caused by the flushing and the removal of debris from the sewer pipes by vacuum trucks. Once the flushing and clearance of the sewers is complete, the inspection work is not expected to be noisy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact 311.