Major Development Applications

Some development applications request changes that are out of the scope of the Committee of Adjustment. These applications must seek amendments to the Zoning By-laws and/or the Official Plan and require a much more strenuous and lengthy process.

If you have any questions or concerns about any of these proposals, please email me at or call my office at 416-395-6408. You can also contact the City Planner or OMB Case Coordinator listed under each application.

Below is a map of these major Ward 25 development projects. You can click on the markers to get more information.