HOW TO INCREASE SITE FONT SIZE
Website font size can be increased by pressing the 'Control' and '+' buttons or through the browser's setting.
Instructions are listed below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser tool bar
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Web Content" section, use the "Page zoom" drop-down menu to adjust the zoom.
- Click the menu button on the right. The customization menu will open and you will see the zoom controls at the top.
- Use the + button to zoom in, and the - button to zoom out. The number in the middle is the current zoom level - click it to reset the zoom to 100%.
- Click the Page button
- Click Text Size, and then click the size you want.